Regular one-to-one student counseling takes place every 4 – 5 weeks and forms part of Equilibria’s official study programme. Two types of counseling take place:
WELLNESS COUNSELING: The aim of the wellness coaching sessions is to evaluate and monitor each student’s wellness levels, helping them to overcome stumble blocks and maximize their personal growth. During each session, the following aspects are addressed and monitored:
- The student’s general state of well-being;
- The student’s fitness progress;
- The student’s lifestyle choices;
- The student’s style and self-management progress;
- The student’s motivation and class participation.
CAREER COUNSELING: Regular one-to-one career counseling creates a platform for discussion and monitoring of career research outcomes, career advice and instructions.