The European Tour
Equilibria’s study programme is concluded with an exciting tour to Europe!
The tour features the favourite destinations of travelers through Europe and the Mediterranean countries. The awesome itinerary is normally spread over 12 days and ensures an unforgettable experience for Equilibria students in the company of their classmates.
Friends and family members of the students are allowed to join them on the tour.
Cost of the European Tour:
Since the tour is booked as a group booking, it is possible to reduce the costs and make the tour affordable for most of our students. The cost of the 2017 tour amounts to R 21, 182.00 p.p.
Students are encouraged to do part-time work to earn some money that can contribute towards financing the tour.
To view the tour plan, click here
The tour price includes the following:
- Flights to and from Europe
- Accommodation – 10 Nights multi-share accommodation
- European Tour: 10 Day Winter Highlights Tour
- 9 breakfasts (B), 5 dinners (D)
- Modern air-conditioned coach
- Guided tours of all major cities
- Driving tour of Paris
- Scenic Mountain Drive – Swiss Alps
- Walking tour of Florence & orientation tour of Venice
- Munich orientation tour & Beerhall dinner
- River cruise down Rhine Valley
- Dutch cheese and clog demonstration
- Amsterdam walking tour + farewell canal dinner cruise
- Travel Insurance: TIC based on 12 days standard cover
What is not included in the tour price?
- Entrance fees not mentioned in itinerary
- Some meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Transportation within places visited except where mentioned in itinerary
- Pocket money for personal expenses
- Visas for Europe (+-R 1200,00) payable directly to the embassy
- Optional excursions, sightseeing, visits and entrance fees other than those specified on tour pages.